We Drink Eat Travel Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL OTHER WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH WE DRINK EAT TRAVEL AND ITS ENTITIES. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL OTHER WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH WE DRINK EAT TRAVEL AND ITS ENTITIES CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website, www. wedrinkeattravel.com (“Sites, “Website”, ” wedrinkeattravel.com”), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. wedrinkeattravel.com, which operates this website pursuant to agreements with wedrinkeattravel.com, (collectively, “we” or “us”), make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Refund Policy. wedrinkeattravel.com does not issue refunds for any of it’s electronic non-tangible products and/or services once the order is accomplished and the product is sent and/or available to the purchaser, as these are irrevocable goods. The customer is responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. Please note that wedrinkeattravel.com does not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our electronic non-tangible products and/or services with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions and the like) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product and/or service. We don’t guarantee that our products and/or services are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications. At our sole discretion, any claim of refund for our tangible products are reviewed and considered on a case by case basis. Any claim of refund must be made by contacting us via our contact page of the website. Allow up to 72 hours to receive a response to your email. The tangible product must be returned at the cost of the customer in “as new” condition. Upon review of the condition, a refund may be issued for the total product price including freight, but not including the freight borne by the customer to return the product. Any refunds that may be issued will be in the same form payment was made. Please allow between ten and fourteen business days for processing. We reserve the right to refuse any claim for refund.
3. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this website. For example, products included on this website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. Use of this Website. The design of this website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The contents of this website is Copyright © 2019 We Drink Eat Travel. All rights reserved. Or their respective affiliates and suppliers. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
6. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of wedrinkeattravel.com and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including wedrinkeattravel.com and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this website without the written permission of wedrinkeattravel.com, or such other owner.
7. Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any information or material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
8. Third Party Links. From time to time, this website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by wedrinkeattravel.com or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. User Information. Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this websites Privacy Statement, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this website in any manner (“User Communications”) is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We and our respective affiliates and our or their designers may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
11. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WEDRINKEATTRAVEL.COM, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WEDRINKEATTRAVEL.COM, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither wedrinkeattravel.com, nor any of their respective affiliates assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this website. IN NO EVENT WILL WEDRINKEATTRAVEL.COM, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
13. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
14. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and wedrinkeattravel.com to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this website will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the Commonwealth of Australia. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
15. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this website at any time without notice.
16. Health Related Information. The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the website by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with wedrinkeattravel.com) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease of any kind, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and/or the Therapeutic Goods Administration are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should always read carefully all product packaging and consult your health care professional prior to use of any product or information.
17. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold wedrinkeattravel.com and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your connection to our website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the website from our offices within Australia. We make no representation that the website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the website) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the website from outside of Australia do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the Australian export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the website may be downloaded in violation of Australian law.
19. General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the website or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Contacting Us: If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
Last Updated: 1 April 2020