We quit our “normal” life back in Australia over 10 years ago and who would’ve thought that we’d create a travel blog and videos. We’ve been living an EXTRA-ORDINARY life that we LOVE.
We’ve been discovering what the world has to offer. Yet, we’re a little different to many other travellers…
We like to call ourselves “slow travelers.”
Rather than rushing through a place… we like to take our time. And, this can mean spending many weeks, or months in one location… which allows us truly appreciate what that city has to offer.
Whether it’s the people, culture, food, through to daily life… we have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in how some of the locals live.
We love sharing our experiences… funny, sad, bad, shocking, and amazing!
Check out our travel blog posts about drinking and eating around the world… As well as travel hints, tips and experiences. We hope that they inspire you to live a more fulfilling life!
Our Top Viewed Posts This Week…
Prefer to Watch Videos?
Head on over to our YouTube channel to see our experiences… and what we’ve been up to around the world!
Yes, take me to the We Drink Eat Travel YouTube Channel
Latest Blog Posts
- How To Get Around Kuala Lumpur – Discover The Best Options
- 10 of the Top Reasons to Visit Danang Vietnam
- 7 of the Best Tips to Enjoy Affordable Luxury Travel on a Budget
- How To Get Around Phuket – 5 Of The Best Ways
- Top Beaches in Phuket – Our Amazing Self-Guided Walking Tour #2
- The Best Beaches in Phuket – Our Astonishing Walking Tour #1
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Bangla Road In Phuket
- We Compare Some Of The Best Markets In Patong
- 15 Interesting Things To Do At Night In Patong
- 15 Awesome Tips On How To Use Grab In Malaysia