We quit our “normal” life back in Australia over 8 years ago. And since then, we’ve been living an EXTRA-ORDINARY life that we LOVE.
We’ve been discovering what the world has to offer. Yet, we’re a little different to many other travellers…
We like to call ourselves “slow travelers.”
Rather than rushing through a place… we like to take our time. And, this can mean spending many weeks, or months in one location… which allows us truly appreciate what that city has to offer.
Whether it’s the people, culture, food, through to daily life… we have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in how some of the locals live.
We love sharing our experiences… funny, sad, bad, shocking, and amazing!
Check out our travel blog posts about drinking and eating around the world… As well as travel hints, tips and experiences. We hope that they inspire you to live a more fulfilling life!
Our Top Viewed Posts This Week…
Prefer to Watch Videos?
Head on over to our YouTube channel to see our experiences… and what we’ve been up to around the world!
Yes, take me to the We Drink Eat Travel YouTube Channel
Latest Blog Posts
- We Compare Some Of The Best Markets In Patong
- 15 Interesting Things To Do At Night In Patong
- 15 Awesome Tips On How To Use Grab In Malaysia
- 12 Fascinating Historic Hoi An Temples To Check Out
- Here Are 25 Interesting Things To Do In Hoi An
- 7 Important Things You Need To Know About The One Ratchada
- 8 Interesting Places To Experience The Hua Hin Nightlife
- Check Out 17 Amazing Things To Do In Hua Hin
- What You Need To Know About Pub Street Siem Reap And The Nightlife
- Where To Watch the AFL In Bangkok Thailand [Updated 2023]