We quit our “normal” life back in Australia over 8 years ago. And since then, we’ve been living an EXTRA-ORDINARY life that we LOVE.
We’ve been discovering what the world has to offer. Yet, we’re a little different to many other travellers…
We like to call ourselves “slow travelers.”
Rather than rushing through a place… we like to take our time. And, this can mean spending many weeks, or months in one location… which allows us truly appreciate what that city has to offer.
Whether it’s the people, culture, food, through to daily life… we have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in how some of the locals live.
We love sharing our experiences… funny, sad, bad, shocking, and amazing!
Check out our travel blog posts about drinking and eating around the world… As well as travel hints, tips and experiences. We hope that they inspire you to live a more fulfilling life!
Our Top Viewed Posts This Week…
Prefer to Watch Videos?
Head on over to our YouTube channel to see our experiences… and what we’ve been up to around the world!
Yes, take me to the We Drink Eat Travel YouTube Channel
Latest Blog Posts
- VAT Refund Bangkok: How To Get Money Back On Your Shopping [Updated 2023]
- Bars In Danang – 7 Of The Best Places Updated 2023
- Vienna Architecture – 15 Of The Best Buildings
- Here’s A Stress-Free Way To Book Your Private Transfers
- Is Kuala Lumpur Worth Visiting? 15 Interesting Things To Know
- 8 Great Places To Eat In Melaka And Where To Drink
- 25 Interesting Things To Do In Malacca, Malaysia
- Review Of The Ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park
- Here Are 12 Interesting Things To Do In Putrajaya Malaysia
- See One Of The Most Amazing Temples In Malaysia – Batu Caves KL